CHEEKY CHELSEA BOOTS

21 May 2014 Eldwick, Bingley, West Yorkshire BD16, UK

Half way through the week! Only a few days to go until it's a solid week of revision, preparation and a tiny bit of freedom. Today I'm wearing a striped tee made for me, which I love the throw on for a casual day because it's a simple but shaped style and really easy to pair with different items in my wardrobe. I'm carrying a huge and spacious bag from TK Maxx that I've really grown to love as a school bag as well as a handbag. My blue jeans are from Topshop and by MOTO which is one of my favourite brands of jeans because they're just so soft. Jeans shopping is usually the worst experience as I have really long legs, (36" inside leg) which means most jeans, even the tall ones are generally too short, however this pair of simple blue jeans I tried fit very well without being unreasonably short so I decided to keep them. Fortunately, I'm wearing my new Chelsea boots I bought from Dorothy Perkins last week for £33.00 and I love. At first they were a little bit too small as I have size 10 or 9.5 feet but they are leather which does expand a tiny bit after being worn and now they fit perfectly. Chelsea boots were a major trend from Alexa Chung to Emma Watson so I decided to grab a pair for myself. I chose black as it's the one colour that pairs with every colour and always looks chic. My coat is from Next, which I bought about two years ago in the autumn line as an impulse buy that I certainly don't regret. This coat is perfect all year round because I'm never too warm in it, and it's lined with a thick polyester which keeps me warm if it does get cold. It's also a lightweight coat which is always a quality I look for in coats.

7 comments

  1. Love your look! I adore striped tees (wearing one right now). The booties are cute and, as you say, they match any outfit.

    Jasmine x
    For a Real Woman
    So easy Spanish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! Those boots are cute! You could style them with so many different outfits :)

    Laura x
    http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a simple yet very pretty look! Love the shoes :-) They're so versatile.

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I've been seeing those boots everywhere but couldn't figure out what to pair them with! I think you've inspired me!

    Lets keep in touch by following each other on Bloglovin!

    Love from Canada
    Marie from www.ElleCharie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Anika, I love the simplicity of this x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! I'm obsessed with striped tees,sadly I don't own one, well I have one of my boyfriend, does it count? :P
    I love your jacket! Army + striped tee? Yes, please!
    Great look!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne