CK CITY QUEEN

6 May 2014 Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK

CK CITY
Today is very exciting. Not only is it a wishlist day which means I can bask in the glory of 'online window shopping' and spend hours flicking through and creating sets on Polyvore, it's also the day I pick up my new tripod which was delivered to the Post Office yesterday, which means I'll have an all new and exotic setting for my photos. It gets unbelievably warm in my bedroom sometimes so it's nice to have a new background. 
The paring on my wishlist is the Alexander Wang Cropped Top and the Theyskens' Theory Quilted Skirt. I really like these two simple colours, light colours pair with every colour in a wardrobe and I really like the tone of the pastel blue in the skirt. The a-line skirt also has a saddle hemline which I think is quite unique to many other mini skirts, and the Alexander Wang top has tiny hints of blue in to tie the whole outfit together. I chose the 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Clutch to be included in this wishlist set because of the stunning colour but simple design. This outfit has a very 'chic' look to it so I thought a fold clutch would be perfect, and the colours link well together. I spotted these Jeffrey Campbell Shoop Platforms on the Nasty Gal mobile app and decided they had to be included in my next wishlist. I really like the grey-on-white style and they're a soft leather texture which is always a bonus. Nasty Gal has been one of my store favourite for a while now, ever since I came across the store account on Instagram I have been obsessed with their quirky but stylish pieces. 
I have included the CK One Volumizing Mascara because I'm interested in buying a new mascara as I have been using Rimmel's range for a while. The mascara claims it "amplifies, shapes, and lifts every lash for maximum volume" so it's going straight to the top of my list, and going to be my next beauty-buy.

1 comment

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne