Gloomy Flamingos

30 May 2014 Eldwick, Bingley, West Yorkshire BD16, UK

The weather, isn't that great. Yorkshire isn't used to a whole load of sunshine but a few rays would be nice. It's quite gloomy today and has rained which makes the sky seem even darker. I not a meteorologist myself, but it's not really supposed to rain as much approaching summer, and I'm looking forward to the warmer weather and occasional lazy days. My t-shirt today is quite summery, as it features a bight pattern that I absolutely love. I don't often wear colours that are too bright, simply because it means I will stand out and have attention on me, but this top is like a halfway point, as it's subtly eye-catching. The flamingo pattern is really detailed, and quite unique to any animal pattern I've seen before. I also love this tee because it's almost cropped, so it's perfect for the body-conscious because you can pair it with high-waisted jeans or skirt, and you have a simple but effective outfit. I often take advantage of this look because it's an easy way to like you effortlessly put effort into your outfit - if that makes sense. It remains on trend, without making yourself uncomfortable or insecure. Perfect!
T-shirt - Primark
Hoodie - Matalan
Jeans - Topshop
Bag - bought in a market in Salou
Shoes - Next

7 comments

  1. Funny t-shirt!! I love your smile, it's wonderful!!

    You've a new fan!! :D
    Algo pasa con Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome flamingo top! You look amazing:)
    Christine G ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit & your tishirt is so cool!

    Pretty please could you nominate me in Cosmopolitan's blog awards 2014? I would really appreciate the support and it only takes a second or two I promise! Please follow this link to vote for me: http://www.next.co.uk/cosmo-blog-awards/

    Thanks so much! Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha what a cute and funny crop top
    i love those Flamingos <4

    btw. do you want to follow each other?!
    follow me and I'll follow back
    if you want to

    Keep up your great Posts
    Amely Rose from:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute outfit. I love the flamingo print on your tee as it gives off a summery vibe even if the UK isn't so summer-like right now lol :P Xx
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the flamingo print - it just adds something really sweet to the look and a pop of summery colour! x

    P.S. I am currently hosting a giveaway and would love it if you could enter.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne