Revision vs Relaxation

29 May 2014 Eldwick, Bingley, West Yorkshire BD16, UK

I cannot possibly be the only person that is putting more effort into avoiding revision that I have all year? I would rather have an extra month of school that revise for an entire day it's just so dull for me. But I know it's important, if I don't revise I have pretty much wasted an entire two years as I must ace my A-Levels. The folders are staring at me, I've done a lot of flash cards, that was easy, and making notes is enjoyable - it's re-reading those notes and trying to store information in my mind when I know I'm on holiday and there's so many other things I could be doing. One of the very fun things I could be doing is window-shopping -  which I absolutely love. I don't mind not buying brand new clothes every week, I just really like to see what's out there and take inspiration for clothing stores as well as other people so I know what I'm looking for. I'm back in my favourite charcoal jeans and this super cosy jumper that I adore. I really like the rounded edges of the sleeves which make the jumper unique to many others that I own, it also has a knitted effect just past the shoulders which helps it different from an average cosy sweater.
Jumper - Topshop
Jeans - Miss Selfridge
Bag - TK Maxx
Shoes - Brantano

4 comments

  1. I love outfits like this, so cute and cosy! Good luck with revising x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool outfit love the shoes
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bag! great outfit...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/
    instagram.com/gracenjio

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne