SNAPPY SUNDAY

25 May 2014 Eldwick, Bingley, West Yorkshire BD16, UK

Sundays used to be days where everyone stayed at home, or went to church - nearly every shop was closed and the streets were almost empty. Although today, Sunday is almost like Saturday as most shops are open until a normal time, and the streets are just as full and busy. 
Whether it's window shopping or spending as much money as I can on my favourite bits and pieces I love to shop. Polyvore is one of my favourite apps as it's like window shopping galore with as many clothes, shoes and accessories as I like. I also love to use it for wishlists or just creating sets to showcase my style. 
One thing I always make sure of when I shop is comfortable clothing that is easy to get on and off. Especially if I know I'll be visiting the fitting rooms frequently, I'm less likely to wear a dress with tights but I do love this two-piece top I bought a while ago because of the pattern on the 'cropped' jumper part, which is a navy floral pattern - perfect for spring. I also adore my handbag that I use for everyday tasks because it's tiny and lightweight but spacious inside. Every bag I own must have compartments in because they're useful for throwing my phone or valuable things in as I'm very likely to lose them otherwise. 
Simple blue jeans are an essential for a really casual style, they make a basic statement piece and blue tones with many other colours, making it diverse for different occasions. 
Top - Next
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - Dorothy Perks
Bag - Next
Sunglasses - Primark
Bracelets - All from Next

1 comment

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne