THE CHARCOAL BIKER

24 May 2014 Eldwick, Bingley, West Yorkshire BD16, UK

If you have been following my blog for a while, or seen a previous post of mine, you will know that the dark grey/charcoal colour is one of my favourite colours for clothes because it's so easy to still and effortless to pull off. I have also found that this colour sophisticates outfits and adds a element of elegance, even when it's a really casual style. I also have an 'OUTFIT card', which is a loyalty card for shops like Topshop, Dorothy Perkins, Miss Selfridge and Wallis. These are some of my favourite shops because they're always on-trend and I can always find something I like in either of these shops so it's of great convenience that they're in the city centre closest to me. 
I have recently been obsessed with this dark grey coat I bought because it does have wool in so it's warm enough to wear at the moment. The North of England recently had an amazing weekend of sun, and then all off a sudden there was wind, rain and everything in between so this coat is perfect for keeping me warm without having to layer underneath. The only downside to wool is that if it does get wet, it can get really heavy and the more wool the heavier it gets.
Charcoal is also my favourite colour in denim, simply because it can be styled for any theme, occasion or look, and today I styled these super skinny jeans with biker boots that I think become a statement piece in this look.
Jumper - Dorothy Perkins
Coat - Dorothy Perkins
Jeans - Miss Selfridge
Boots - Brantano
Bag - TK Maxx

2 comments

  1. I love wearing black/charcoal too :) you look amazing x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter | Drugstore Beauty Haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this so much xx
    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne