Graphic Denim

19 June 2014 Eldwick, Bingley, West Yorkshire BD16, UK

Graphic t-shirts are one of the easiest trends to pull off as there's an unlimited amount of styles and colour to play around with. I usually go for something that will draw attention but doesn't overpower the rest of the look. The one I'm wearing was actually a gift, and I don't know where it's from, but I do know that there are many different stores that sell graphic tees. However, they may not always be in the women's section which isn't always a disadvantage. Whenever I wear t-shirts, I like them to feel loose as it's usually warm out. Men's t-shirts are made with a different shape in mind, in contrast to women's clothing made for the feminine figure. Some of the most popular men's stores like Topman or ASOS sell a lot of graphic tees which can be paired with a variety of bottoms. The weather is a little colder today so I'm wearing simple blue jeans and soft skater shoes to finish the look. I'm also loving my fur-lined charcoal coat that keeps me unbelievably warm and cosy.
Top - gift
Coat - Matalan
Jeans - Next
Bag - Spanish market
Shoes - Brantano

7 comments

  1. Graphic tees are all over the place these days, but nevertheless great to style! Love your outfit
    x
    The Butterfly Effect

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like shopping at Topman too haha you can find some great finds! This suits you so well! xx

    Angela | The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the look! Comfortable and cute :)
    http://dayamancio.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit. :) X

    Follow me on GFC and/or BlogLovin', I always follow back !

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, found your blog and it's awesome! Lovely look! I love your coat:)X

    Let's keep in touch
    Laura Macij
    http://www.lauramacij.com/2014/06/filippo-loreti-hand-watch.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look, amazing coat! =)
    Thanks for your lovely comment in my blog, have a great weekend!

    http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow I really like your blog! following you now, hope you'll do the same ♥
    LUSCIOUS STYLE
    Daria

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne