Rustic Rucksack

18 June 2014 Eldwick, Bingley, West Yorkshire BD16, UK

TK Maxx has become one of my favourite stores for finding one-off, one-of-a-kind pieces that are unique in their own way. I'm lucky enough to have a few stores very close to me, and each other has so much inside, I never know where to start. When shopping for bags, TK Maxx has always been my go-to store. Firstly, because it's highly unlikely anyone else will have the same bag, and secondly, there is a chance that you will find a designer handbag, or a bag that was previously very expensive but is available for a reasonable price which always makes it seem more appealing. TK Maxx always includes the recommended retail prices of their stock so you can compare the previous price and the current one. I bought my rucksack, or backpack, from TK Maxx and I adore it. As mentioned in yesterday's post, I love items with pockets and this bag has plenty. I also really like the washed-out denim look that the bag is, and the denim is very thick and tough which makes the bag durable and reliable. This style of backpack came into fashion during the summer of 2012, when music festivals were becoming much more mainstream and tiny holdalls were not common. I still really like this style of rucksack because it's so different from the standard bag with straps and I think is much more stylish and suitable for anything that isn't school-related. I've also found that my bag is actually quite versatile with outfits and occasions, but can also be used for everyday use which is the biggest bonus. 
Jumper - homemade
Leggings - Topshop
Converse - Schuh
Bag - TK Maxx

6 comments

  1. Such a cute casual look, the bag is gorgeous! I've kind of given up on TK Maxx recently because my local store never has anything good in it, which is such a shame as they have some right gems in certain stores!

    Efflorescent Dream
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jumper is such a pretty colour and homemade, that's so clever! Xx

    Lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! Really like this outfit on you and can't believe you made that jumper :) the bag is really cute. I'm after a rucksack myself :)

    Haaappy Summer!
    Hailes<3
    To visit my blog - Hailes Hearts Fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've actually never been to TK Maxx, but I assume that TJ Maxx is the pretty similar. Anyway, I love your style!

    Thank you so much for your comment & visit.
    Your blog is lovely :)

    xx,
    http://tinydarling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne