Skin Tight Skinnies

24 July 2014 Eldwick, Bingley, Bingley, West Yorkshire BD16, UK

I have a short post today, on a beloved item of clothing I own. I really love skinny jeans. Sometimes the tighter the better. Of course I don't wear jeans that are so tight I can't move, but I do really like them with a skinny fit. I used to wear boyfriend jeans quite a lot, as well as bootcut when I was a lot younger, but I've found that skinny jeans are the style that probably suit me best. Skinny jeans are an easy way to make an outfit appear more casual, and they're also incredibly easy to style. They can be worn with cropped tops, longer tops and can have shirts tucked in. One of my favourite styles is an oversized shirt with skinny jeans, and I also love cropped tops with only high-waisted skinny jeans. This pair of dark navy jeans are my most treasured pair because they're stretchier and very similar to jeggings. This issue with 100% denim is that it can grow stiff and become uncomfortable, so this pair is perfect because they don't fall down, and they come in 'extra long' so they're ideal for my leg length! Do you have a favourite pair of jeans?
Top - Topshop
Jeans - Next
Boots - Dorothy Perkins
Bag - TK Maxx

7 comments

  1. I love the top, it looks so natural but still fun too! with the pattern in two sizes makes it look amazing but not to bold because of the color! Perfect outfit like always xx Tilsie (Tilsie.blogspot.se)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this outfit, and the turn-ups on the jeans look great! I like skinny jeans as I feel other styles just look too baggy and makes you feel shapeless. I think my favourite pair of jeans are a pair of skinny high waisted jeans that are a light blue denim colour, for the above reason, and that I can wear them with crop tops or flowy tops! Great post Anika! xx
    http://blogsbelleza.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That outfit looks gorgeous! x I really like skinny jeans too, they are my favourite. You can style them with almost every clothing! xx

    Love, Sara Wallflower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit, I love the print of the top! I prefer jeans to be skinny too :)

    Style Sunrise

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the color of your jeans!
    I prefer boyfriend jeans or mom jeans, but unfortunately those who suit me better are the skinny ones haha.
    Have a lovely day :)

    http://journeythroughalife.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the outfit! so gorgeous!
    <3
    www.emmereyrose.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy the way you've paired the outfit! I also wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    http://simplyeasierliving.blogspot.com/
    I would really enjoy if you also did it!
    Thanks
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne