Completely Casual

26 September 2014 Eldwick, Bingley, Bingley, West Yorkshire BD16, UK

Today's I'm going for the ultra casual look. Sometimes I like to feel really casual rather than dressing up every day. As I'm only shopping, I chose not to wear a dress because taking tights off and then having to put them back on every time I try something on can be quite a faff. I think graphic tees are the best way to still have an exciting outfit without going over board and staying casual. The one I'm wearing was actually a present, but t-shirts like this are available anywhere. I like that this t-shirt can have a dark background (still sticking with black as usual) but the design that reads "live on tour" is the focus point for the whole ensemble. In my opinion, jeans are the best nonchalant style without going full laid-back and wearing sweats. I prefer to wear super skinny, and this pair is from Topshop which make some of the softest jeans I've ever worn in my life. I've also found that the classic pair of hi-top Converse are not only comfortable but the ultimate informal shoe. I was going to wear boots, but again thinking of practicality, I went straight to the All Stars. 
T-Shirt - gift
Jeans - Topshop
Bag - Next
Shoes - Schuh 

3 comments

  1. Nice outfit, you look lovely. I love casual looks :)

    myvintagephotography.blogspot.de/2014/09/deep-blue-eyes.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the jeans, I need to shop at topshop <3

    berrystylishofficial.com ♥ @ItsBerryStylish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute casual look :) and cool shirt

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne