Jimi Hendrix 68

29 October 2014 Eldwick, Bingley, Bingley, West Yorkshire BD16, UK

There's nothing like a bright blue jeans to brighten up an outfit a little bit. Within my look, my jeans are one item that stands out the most, despite their simplicity and basic design. But I think jeans and denim as a whole are sometimes forgotten about, but in reality, they're incredibly valuable. As a girl that's almost six feet tall, it's really difficult to find jeans at the right length of a good quality. As as a curvier girl, it's a lot harder to find jeans that fit in all the right places. I naturally gravitate towards super skinny jeans because I know they will fit, but I still have to wear a belt. Today's jeans, which are from Next are so soft they're almost like leggings. Topshop and Next are my go-to high street stores for any style of jeans because the denim is of a high quality and the fit is generous and true to size. Along with my blue jeans, I'm wearing my favourite vest top from Topshop that I've had for at least three years. The graphic print is of Jimi Hendrix, as it's a poster for a San Francisco show in 1968. I've found this shirt to be valuable over the years because it never really dates. The monochrome print is suited to any casual style and pairs with plenty of items in my wardrobe. 
 Top - Topshop // Cardigan - made for me // Jeans - Next // Bag - TK Maxx // Shoes - Brantano

17 comments

  1. Love the outfit! Really like the bag too, TK Maxx have some great stuff. I have the same problem finding the right length for jeans, but for me it's because I'm so short!

    Sam | www.thatsfetch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're beautiful. Love the tee and sweater ;)

    besos,
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, love your style and blog - new follower!

    BLOGLOVIN'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessed with your blog, I love your style.

    http://ilovemyadean.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shirt.

    Check out my YT channel - wanna be friends?

    http://www.youtube.com/user/FarFromFilm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit - new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your style, your so beautiful

    check me out

    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely bag and jeans :)


    http://kapege23.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne