until I fall asleep

19 October 2014 Eldwick, Bingley, Bingley, West Yorkshire BD16, UK

until I fall asleep
Today is a total chill day. I honestly don't plan on moving, at all. Throughout the week I have been going to the gym every evening which is a little out of the ordinary. But I haven't been working too hard that I'm overdoing it, but my muscles do ache which is bittersweet. I do need to increase my fitness level, but I'm also incredibly lazy so there's not much room for motivation in the exercise department. This wishlist totally reflects my mood as I'm feeling really relaxed and tranquil as anyone on a Sunday should. The 3.1 Phillip Lim Jersey Cropped T-Shirt and Emma Shorts from Monki are at the top of my list today because I always wear this kind of attire when I don't plan on moving for a few hours. I love that the cropped shirt is made of a jersey sweatshirt fabric, which means it's very soft and stretchy; and less likely to irritate your skin. The pull-on is 52% nylon and 48% cotton - a perfect balance for comfort. To match the cropped tee, I chose 100% cotton shorts because I know they'll be soft and cosy but not too warm to wear inside.
Recently, I have started to appreciate trainers and sportswear in general a lot more. As the weather is getting so much cold, and the wind is really picking up, sometimes there's nothing cosier than slipping on your gym-gear and favourite trainers. These Nike Hi-Tops are in my wishlist to match the rest of the items in my set but also continue the theme of casual comfort. On any chill-day, I will have a bath. No matter the time of day, I will have a bath to help me feel relaxed and detox. I have chosen the Star Light, Star Bright bath melt from Lush to be in this week's wishlist as suits the theme perfectly - and I love the shape and smell. The star is lime and ginger-scented, two of my favourite fragrances, and it has a shea butter fondant centre which is great for the skin. Although this bath melt is usually exclusive to the Christmas-y time of year, I couldn't help but include it on this super-chill Sunday.

12 comments

  1. I love the Nike Hi-Tops!

    Carolyn
    x

    http://carolynssimplelife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love dressing up and going out places, but chill days are soo so good. and buying comfy clothes is so addictive when it gets to this time of year! love your picks, especially the shorts & crop top :) and the lush bath bomb sounds lovely!

    Elena | A Style Shake

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't plan on moving today at all either, Anika. I love the cropped shirt & shorts. They look like coordinates. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool sunglasses!

    Would you like follow each other? :)

    New international giveaway!
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/2014/10/oasap-cardigan-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Such a great little collection. I love the feel of it, cosy but chic :)
    - C
    Claudine Converses

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that!!!! so cool!

    xx

    isa

    www.un-likely.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the grey color scheme

    check me out

    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trust me, the gym is worth all that bittersweet ache, great post!


    99 OUTFITS

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's the lazy days of winter! I've felt the same way. Really cute outfit and I love the accessories you put with it.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the top and those sunglasses. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I lovee lazy days and comfy clothes. Great picks!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a week off work next week, i really can't wait to have a few lazy days!
    Love VictoriaJanex
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne