Woolly Owls

13 October 2014 Eldwick, Bingley, Bingley, West Yorkshire BD16, UK

Mother Nature's in a terrible mood today. Good thing I love beanies. One of the things I look forward to most about the colder seasons is being able to wear coats and beanie hats. I'm not really a hat person, not a lot of styles suit me because they usually make my head look a lot bigger - but I like to wear beanie hats because they keep my head warm and they don't make my head look any bigger than it is. Today's look makes me feel really happy because I think I'm finally embracing autumn. The season's in full swing and the leaves are changing so quickly I can barely keep track. During August, I was struggling with the fact that summer is almost over, so I wouldn't be able to wear my favourite floral dresses without tights because it's way too cold. Nevertheless, my collection of jeans will soon rise to the top of my closet, my favourite leather jacket will become an essential and hi-tops are a must have. Along with my woolly owl beanie hat (that's so incredibly cosy), I have a large collection of scarves, especially knitted ones. I love to feel snug and warm especially when the weather is a little mistral and miserable. My snood scarf is great for windier days because I can wear it as a hood as well around my neck to keep me warm, exceptionally versatile. 
Top - made for me // jacket - Miss Selfrigde // snood (scarf) - Primark // jeans - Next // bag - gift // shoes - Schuh // hat - Matalan

13 comments

  1. What a nice photos !!! I love the look and the hat is beautiful
    Bajoelsombrerodesusan

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely something I would wear! lovely outfit

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your beanie looks fab & is adorable! I'm still yet to find a hat that suits me...boohoo :(

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a lovely beanie, I really want one now! I love your whole outfit though. x x
    I'm a new follower on bloglovin'' too! Love your fashion!

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have rocked that outfit, lovely!!!

    wanna follow each other?
    http://angeliqueprefers.blogspot.gr/2014/10/paint-in-rose-leather-pants.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit looks so cosy and casual :) xx

    www.lovetostylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. The beanie is adorable. I also love the bag. :)
    /Madison
    Ethical Beauty of Australia

    ReplyDelete
  8. <3333 such lovely post !
    love it
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com/dancing-shoes/

    ReplyDelete
  9. really cute outfit, I love your beanie hat! would really love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not much of a hat person either, but you're totally rocking, the owl is so cute!

    99 OUTFITS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, that hat is so adorable! You look great :)

    - Sarah :)
    www.thecrownbijoux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Uk weather is just meh! Lol! Hey Anika...thanks for visiting my blog - appreciated! Great Autumn outfit. I like the layering. :-)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the shirt

    check me out

    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne