boys are nicer when they aren't with their friends

9 November 2014 Eldwick, Bingley, Bingley, West Yorkshire BD16, UK

boys are nicer when they aren't with their friends
As hard as a try, I just can't stop my head for automatically picking black clothing and accessories. I just love dark clothing! This wishlist contains quite a few dark items inlcuding the Apiece Apart Michel Tee that I really 'need'. The shirt is described as a "slightly cropped, boxy top in a mid-weight Spanish weave" which sounds ideal for this season. Although cropped tops are not as popular at this time of year, there's no reason why shorter shirts can't still be worn with some high waisted jeans or a skirt. Shorter tops are also great for wearing over dresses, because they don't consume the shape of the dress but still add a layer. To go with this top I chose the D&G Slimmy Black Jeans that I found on Polyvore. I don't think you can go wrong with black jeans as black pairs with every colour there is. I've also found that darker denim is really easy to style and dress up or down. You can get away with wearing them to quite a formal occasion. The same can be said for the Coltrane shoes by Jeffrey Campbell and the Zippered Faux Leather Backpack from Forever 21. Unfortunately both these items are sold out but I couldn't help but add them to this week's wishlist. I tend to favour darker accessories as I find that accessories are the one items that can stop an outfit from working. By choosing colours rhat will work with multiple outfits, it's money-saving and efficient. To check out the rest of my wishlist, just click the set!

9 comments

  1. Love that bag!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look, the phone case is so cool :)

    yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2014/11/love-peace-joy.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have so much love for the shoes!

    Carolyn x

    http://carolynssimplelife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could definitely see myself wearing these items.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovee that backpack - gorgeous!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I know what you mean!! I am constantly picking up all black everything and I'm not trying to be deep or dramatic. It's just a killer color!! I really love this wish list. I'd totally claim it as my own, not a thing I wouldn't enjoy from it! Haha!

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva
    www.stephanieheva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Black is just a good base color. You can easily work with it. The backpack is my favorite! :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want the backpact sooooo bad!!! But its soldout

    check me out
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com
    bloglovin.com/theluxedition

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the backpack in this!

    xx jerawrmie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne