Hello, November.

1 November 2014 Eldwick, Bingley, Bingley, West Yorkshire BD16, UK

This time of year is my favourite time of year. Most people are more focused on how it's getting darker so quickly but that's just a good sign that winter is on it's way! Halloween is great and all, but I really love November and December. Even though I'm a spring baby, I prefer the complete opposite side of the year. In school, I was the one kid that would always point out that it's snowing outside due to sheer excitement. Snow means more hot chocolate which is all good for me. This end of the year also brings sweaters, blankets and books, super cosy socks and plenty of candles. Over the year my collection of candles has frown which means I'm stocked up for the winter. The weather is not too hot but not frost bite cold which brings layering and autumn nail colours. I love to watch fireworks and November 5th marks bonfire night so I just can't wait! Today's outfit is a perfect example of what I would wear to a bonfire. The weather is  usually quite cold but the heat from the fire makes up for it, however I still think jeans are the best choice. My hat which is yet another beanie this week, suits the month well as the colours are great for this season. The wool knit has become a genuine favourite of mine as they keep me warm and cosy especially when the chillier winds are blowing.
What's your favourite thing about this time of year?
Jumper - M&S // Jeans - Miss Selfridge // Boots - Dorothy Perkins // Bag - Next // Hat - Matalan

10 comments

  1. That are warm home, hot chocolate, rainy days and soon Christmas lights on the streets! :)

    Love your outfit :))

    Giveaway on my blog: http://kapege23.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, I love this time of the year too! Love your bag!

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never liked this time of year until recently, and now think it;s great :) Love your outfit- simple but stylish
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/saatchi-saatchi-ootd.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anika and thank you for your visit! I like very much your casual outfit. Your bag and your shoes are amazing!!! Today I have started following you on Google+! Hope your follow back! What do you think to follow us also in Bloglovin? I have a new post at my blog. Do you want to tell me what do you think? Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/eniwherefashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVED this look, so simple, yet so elegant and cool!
    Your blog is amazing, you're doing such a nice job, I'm following you :)

    xxx,
    Luisa

    F A S H I O N B R E A K E R

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I love it! That hat is adorable and the bag is amazing! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That hat is so cute on you, love it!

    modernaudreyh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh I love winter, too, I'm trying to get more into layering thats why I am so anxious for it!
    Your beanie is the definition of cute haha adroable :) And those boots loo like the perfect staple piece!
    xMM
    THE LAME LIP
    INSTAGRAM
    LOOKBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats such a cute hat!!

    check me out

    xx
    tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne