I WAS BORN THIS WAY

16 November 2014 Eldwick, Bingley, Bingley, West Yorkshire BD16, UK

i was born this way
Sometimes I don't even think I realise I create these sets with an overall palette of black. It's a colour I will always love, and I think sometimes is overrated. Although the colours are suited to this year, the wishlist items do have a summery theme. The first item I 'need' is the tank top from Cheap Monday. I styled the sleeveless top as a dress (paired with the Cross Strap Leather Gladiator Sandal by Bertie), because I think it looks quite cosy in this way, almost like a longer tunic. The super soft 100% cotton shirt follows the jersey-like style which I really took a liking to during the summer. Since creating this wishlist I have actually bought the 5-pack eyeshadows from H&M and absolutely adore all the shades. The colours are essential for a smoky eye this season, and the pack is only £3.99 in UK stores! The shades are soft, silky and long-lasting, I would recommend them to anyone who isn't a high level beauty guru buy loves to experience with gradient shades. Cara Delevingne is one of my favourite models, so it was destiny for me to find the Mulberry Mini Cara Delevingne bag. The leather rucksack has "Made in England" stamped at the bottom and is the perfect size for a relaxed day out of the house. Not forgetting the colour, material and texture will match about anything in a wardrobe including the crucial LBD.

15 comments

  1. Love this all black look!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look, I never really contemplated buying any H&M cosmetics, because I thought they were all low quality, but I might give this palette a try now :)
    xx
    Mia
    http://theurbanobsessions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog! Would you like to follow each other?
    Check out my blog and facebook page:
    www.wajihaslifediary.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/thefashionfilesbywajiha
    Instagram: Wajiha_Shakeel_Ahmed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice items! I like that lipstick colour!

    xo T.
    initialed.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that Mulberry bag!

    Hannah xx
    Raspberry Kitsch | UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing look!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. the pic shows a really amazing outfit! black is a color we can't avoid, it's classy and beautiful in its way :) xx

    claudiamedas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely look!

    http://pontelasbotas.blogs.elle.es

    ReplyDelete
  9. Black never lets you down! Love these picks xx
    http://alldeathbydiamonds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love your style beautiful pictures. Keep up the good work xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne