Mad Motivation

5 November 2014 Eldwick, Bingley, Bingley, West Yorkshire BD16, UK

It's strange how motivation to do certain things comes out of nowhere. After a blogger chat on Twitter last night, I suddently became motivated to write a load of blog posts and articles due to being inspired by other bloggers. As I pointed out in my tweets, the one aspect I'm drawn to in the blogging industry is the sense of community and respect each blogger has for one another. It doesn't matter how long you've been blogging or how many followers you have - it seems that everyone is supportive and excited to meet each other. That's from my experience so far anyway. I have only been blogging for under a year, so I'm no expert and I know I have much to learn, but I'm enjoying the journey. I get inspired very easily, whether it's from other people or simply my surroundings, and usually, inspiration brings motivation and determination to improve. 
You may notice I'm not posting as much this week, and that's due to a little winter bug I'm currently fighting through. I had my flu jab on Monday (which does hurt despite what they tell you) so at least I know I'm protected for this season. Today's look is quite colour coordinated which is very common in my personal style. As much as I like a colour clash, having an outfit that matches just makes me smile. My beanie hat is a new favourite of mine, the collection is slowly growing. As I'm not too well, I chose a wool hat to keep my head warm which is important. Although I'll be staying inside most of the day, I do like to get dressed rather than lounge around my pyjamas - that only encourages me to stay in bed! The beanie is blue, red and white and I think ties the navy/white theme together.
Jumper - Dorothy Perkins // Jeans - Urban Outfitters // Shoes - Nike // Bag - gift // Hat - Next

13 comments

  1. Cool outfit..love ur top!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Anika, love that jumper!
    www.rachaelstylesme.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  3. so awesome! i also like the blogger community and how supportive, motivating we can be! great blog and keep it up!

    www.formemag.com
    www.kkathleenn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool outfit! Love the jumper and the beanie :)

    Melane | Pure Perspective

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute, love it

    check me out

    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com
    bloglovin.com/theluxedition

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I enjoyed reading it! You're right. I'm also a blogging beginner, but this journey is definitely very exciting! :) By the way, I really like your outfit, especially this jumper. I wondered if you would like to follow each other to stay in touch. Let me know on my blog. That would be really awesome! :)

    Hugs! ♥
    a-fashionable-rendezvous.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice casual look!

    xo t.
    initialed.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm definitely with you on motivation! And what a nice and easy look!
    xx
    nat
    http://crashingfashionshouse.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit! Your blog is great by the way :)

    brainybeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVELY
    anyway, would you like to follow each other on gfc/bloglovin and instagram?

    NEW POST HERE
    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the cozy stripes! Glad you found lots of inspiration this week :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your style! All your outfit posts are so nice! I hope you feel better soon x hopefully the flu jab will help protect you x
    Sophie Jenner
    X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! I love how you have styled everything together. It works so well, and is a perfect autumn outfit x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne