Pink Lemonade

25 November 2014 Eldwick, Bingley, Bingley, West Yorkshire BD16, UK

Today's jumper is one that I have had for a very long time, but just cannot let go. When I first bought the jumper I never wore it. I thought it clashed with my skin tone rather than complimented it and I didn't think the style was that flattering on my body shape. Immediately, it went to the back of my wardrobe and I didn't see it for a while. However, as autumn and winter rolls in, and I live in the north, I'm wearing thicker clothes nearly every day and came across this abandoned sweater from Next. I'm not totally sure what I was thinking a few years ago, but my mind has definitely changed. The cotton is very thick but not too heavy which makes this jumper great for today as the weather isn't too chilly. I also love the woven detail that doesn't stick to a set pattern which gives the outfit some texture. The white paired with pink makes the overall jumper seem lighter and brightens up my look. This top is the statement piece for my outfit so I chose my favourite charcoal jeans and dark accessories so they don't take away from the lovely colour. 
Jumper - Next // Jeans - Topshop // Shoes - Schuh // Bag - Next
TWITTER // INSTAGRAM // BLOGLOVIN'

29 comments

  1. I love the sweater! Really cute!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ur jumper!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink top, I want one like yours ;)

    besos,
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have one jumper that i bought and... you know.. same thing like you.
    But your is better then mine and looks good on you. :))

    http://kapege23.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely as always, Anika!

    Meg at Meg Says

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that top love! x

    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your jumper, it's such a pretty colour! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. That top is so lovely! Very flattering too :) x

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the outfit x

    Follow for follow? x Beautiiberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved your outfit and especially your sweater!! Really nice photos too..
    Aresmar blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute! I love how you've worn a pretty pink sweater but not worn it too feminine, the black jeans and converse make the perfect look!

    Hayley-Eszti // www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I seriously love that sweater! It looks great on you!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. very nice outfit :)
    http://mirrorenigma.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous jumper, I love rediscovering old pieces like that!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous sweater, looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I looooove the jumper, clearly I need to shop in Next more!

    Drea xo
    Drea's Junkyard

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a wonderful outfit! By the way, I was wondering if you would like to follow each other through Bloglovin. Just follow me, and I will follow you back! :)
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cutest bag ever - I love it! The colour really suits you on the jumper :)

    Kassie www.styledevoured.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the dark/light contrast, you look stunning!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your sweater! Totally would wear it in the spring as well!

    http://arnellavanilla.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this outfit! :)

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. That jumper is gorg!! Loving your outfits..

    www.boxytown.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. lol don't let go of it, its so cute

    check out my newest post
    xx
    tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com
    bloglovin.com/theluxedition

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne