Style Crush: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

23 November 2014 Eldwick, Bingley, Bingley, West Yorkshire BD16, UK

RHW is no stranger to the spotlight. Not only did she make her catwalk debut alongside Naomi Campbell, she also has a successful lingerie collection with Marks & Spencer named Rosie for Autograph and managed to land a roll in the third Transformers film - one of my favourites. However, that's not what I admire most about Rosie, the one thing I always look to Rosie for is her style. Whether it's on the red carpet or her favourite coffee run attire, Rosie's style is always at it's best. She's often featured in my collection of images for the 'Celebrity Style' board on my Pinterest page. Rosie's unique look compliments her effortless style as she mixes luxurious designer garments with the very best of the high street. As a model, Rosie knows how to dress to suit her body shape and skin tone which always comes to an advantage. She favours Givenchy for their luxury leather totes and has a flawless casual wardrobe which makes every day seem like a red carpet moment!
TWITTER // INSTAGRAM // BLOGLOVIN'

14 comments

  1. She is stunning! love her!

    http://cooknfashion.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  2. She makes me wish I had blonde hair & blue eyes. Oh well. :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of their dresses! So beautiful!!!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..love her style!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love her style! she's gorgeous! xo

    EvelinaT
    http://evelinaat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing selection, dear!!

    Theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is ridiculous <3 sooooo gorgeous! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is just perfect <3

    aparkaforyourthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love her, she's awesome

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com
    bloglovin.com/theluxedition

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rosie is gorgeous! Her style is just so effortless and on point! We wish we had her wardrobe

    M + K

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these outfits! Going to start shopping for similar things ha

    http://fashiononabudget7.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne