Blue Jeans, White Shirt

17 December 2014 Eldwick, Bingley, Bingley, West Yorkshire BD16, UK

 Lazy, do-nothing days are the best kind of days. Today I have quite a relaxed day, only running little errands but mainly writing articles and catching up on TV. I have grown to love simple outfits like this because they're so practical and easy to put together. If I need to accessorize with this look, I always can because each piece is very simple and straightforward. I chose a pair of basic blue jeans, going back to basics. Over that, I'm wearing a totally plain white t-shirt by Nike with a wool cardigan. The cardigan actually has a little shimmer to it as it has glimmer sewn in with the wool which I think adds a little sparkle, litterally. The black and white hi-top Converse are about as casual as you can get, they really flaunt a laid back look and add that tone to my outfit.
Top // Nike
Jeans // Next
Shoes // Schuh
Cardigan // M&S
Bag // TK Maxx

6 comments

  1. Perfect casual look! Love the Converse :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice casual outfit..i like your bag
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful outfit. It is perfect to wear on the weekends!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your casual outfit. Love the bag :)

    yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2014/12/sweater-weather.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the casualness of it

    check out todays blogmas
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne