Woolly Winter

3 December 2014 Eldwick, Bingley, Bingley, West Yorkshire BD16, UK

One of the main reasons I look forward to the colder time of the year is because I can wear as many jumpers as I like and roll up in blankets. The temperature is really starting to drop and it's getting incredibly chilly so the more wool and knits, the better. Today's jumper is one of my winter favourites as it's long enough to wear with leggings and is stretchy yet warm. The chunky knit keeps out the cold but also allows room for the fabric to move. The knit is also very soft on the skin, and doesn't irritate mine which can be quite sensitive to wool. My Chelsea boots are an all-year-round favourite, as I love to wear them with just about anything and everything. The versatility of ankle boots is exactly why I prefer them to any other kind of shoe. To finish the look, I'm carrying an oversized shoulder bag, made of faux leather with studded details.
Jumper // Topshop
Leggings // Next
Boots // Dorothy Perkins
Bag // TK Maxx

10 comments

  1. Lovely as always <33333

    A lot of hugs to you <3

    http://kapege23.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how cozy the sweater look! Cool bag too :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sweater, sooo cute

    check out todays blogmas post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! I love that sweater!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love ur jumper!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm the same, nothing better than being cuddled up in a cosy jumper xx
    Love VictoriaJanex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous jumper! x

    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's nothing better than a chunky jumper this time of year! Love how simple you've kept it :)

    www.hdotxo.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne