Hi-Five for Hi-Shine

10 April 2015 Eldwick, Bingley, Bingley, West Yorkshire BD16, UK

Barry M has always an ultra-popular brand after it's successful nail polish range. As someone who prefers painted nails, I am in a constant search for a good polish to promote and wear on a regular basis. With nail polished that are at an affordable price, they're often quite low quality which is usually why the price is so love. Barry M's Nail Paint is quite the opposite. Out of their whole range, I have taken a liking to their Gelly Hi-Shine varnishes after reading positive reviews in the blogging atmosphere; plus a few metallic paints too. For those who don't love a shiny look, Barry M also do a range of matte finish polishes online and in stores. The great thing about the Nail Paint is the wide range and durability. For me, it's important my nails stay chip-free for at least a week. Barry M's Gelly Hi-Shine can last around 11-14 days with two coats before any chips appear. That's excluding the fact that I usually smudge my nails seconds after painting them. The gel paint is also very easy to remove, which is great for me as someone who love to change the colour of my nails frequently. With a lot of high-market brands, the nail varnish is almost impossible to remove with a cotton pad and remover which gets really frustrating. I prefer the Hi-Shine as it dries in a reasonably quick time and can be removed without having to dig out the chainsaw.
Colours L-R: Blood Orange, Blue Grape, Plum.

4 comments

  1. I love Hi Shine polishes - I have quite a few but definitely want to expand my collection further. Blue Grape looks perfect for summer!

    Milly // Mini Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dind't know about this polishes. Love the purple one!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. If these last 11-14 days then I think I need them! Haha ^.^ the plum colour is gorgeous <3

    xx
    http://www.oliviaemily.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the Colors

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    Gewinne ein Beauty Set im Wert von 130€ auf meinen Blog.
    Win a Beauty Set in the value of 130€ on my Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne