Oslo Ready

23 May 2015

I'm so excited to finally be jetting of to Oslo tomorrow. I haven't been out of the UK in a while so it will be nice to get away from the ever-stressful job and spend some time exploring a new city. I chose Oslo because I think it has so much to offer, especially from a photographer's point of view. I can't wait to take thousands and photos and spread them all over my blog like its my own personal photo album.
Tomorrow evening I will be jetting from Manchester Airport and hitting Oslo around 9pm - no doubt heading straight to bed. I then have a few days to explore the streets of Norway and learn about a breathtaking city along the way. There are so many different places I want to visit, Oslo is just the beginning. My 'One Way Ticket' board on Pinterest is slowly filling with photos of places I have never even heard of (alongside the occasional Eiffel Tower shot) and it only ignites my desire to travel around the world. Trying new food, traditions and even outfits is on my bucket list. And hopefully travelling as much as possible, around my job, will tick a few off those items. I'll be tweeting, pinning and reblogging throughout my trip too!
I'm one of some very frustrating people that leaves packing to the very last minute - which I have done this time round too. Unfortunately, I'm not the best packer, so travelling home should be interesting. But one thing I do love is going somewhere new, just visiting the airport alone is exciting.
The weather in Oslo is s little uncertain, but that doesn't put me off in the slightest. I know I still want to visit every tourist spot, but still find unique areas that will photograph beautifully.
See you in Norway!
[photo cred 1, 2, 3]

11 comments

  1. Such a pretty place!! Hope you have fun :)

    Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oslo looks like such an amazing place. I have a similar travel diary on my blog, hope
    you check it out & thanks for stopping by!



    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have an amazing time! I'd love to visit Scandinavia one day! :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post dear! Hope you have a great day.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!

    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. that looks like so much fun

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    cityofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oslo looks so beautiful and perfect ! Wish I could go there one day :)

    Gaby
    www.GabyOwl.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope u had a beautiful time in Oslo. Oslo is amazing place.

    adenyemah.blogspot.no

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne