Not So Summer Wishlist

17 July 2015

you're gone and i gotta stay...
A lot of bloggers and writers are focusing on the best of a summer closet. As someone who isn't summer best friend, I'm excited for autumn fashion to kick in. Polyvore is the best place for me to make wishlists. It's like window shopping without having to move. I always point out my style would be much better if all clothing was free, but I'm happing making sets for today. This first item on this "Not So Summer" wishlist is this amazing sweater by Tory Burch. I initially came across this jumper after browsing Tory Burch's site looking out for a new pattern to splurge on. Although their lines are not always in my price range, I couldn't resist adding this piece to my wishlist. It's made of solid and foil-printed merino wool, a modern way to incorporate the AW15 trend of metallics into your look.
I absolutely adore the Watch by Uniform Wares from popbee.com. My usual style of accessory is quite shiny and glamorous, rose gold is one of my favourites, but I was drawn to this watch for it's unique but effective simple. The layout is so simple, and monochrome is yet another trend returning for the fall.
Finally, my number one wishlist items are the black skinny jeans by Saint Laurent. I found them on Vestiaire Collective along with a whole other collection. The slim fit jeans would fit in perfectly with my ever-growing winter wardrobe and pair well with so many items. They're one of the most popular types of jeans after growing fashionable among celebrities. It's not difficult to combine this piece with plenty of other items, and could easily become that must-have item this season.

7 comments

  1. Great items, those jars are must haves!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater looks gorgeous! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! skinny jeans are a must for the colder seasons, but I'm enjoying summer too much to think about autumn :p

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post and love your choice!

    http://www.fashionpumpkin.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Polyvore is amazing...I love making inspiration collections on there

    xoxo
    Mercedes Marie
    www.beyondherreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I despise summer and can't wait for oversized cardies and scarves to back!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne