Style Crush: Kylie Jenner

15 July 2015

Not a lot of people love the Kardashians, I used to be one of those people. In no way am I some crazy superfan, but I can't deny one thing, Kylie Jenner has an amazing sense of style. At 17, her wardrobe is to die for. The rest of the family have a pretty nice wardrobe, but I have always been drawn to Kylie's in particular. She has always picked choices that compliment her body shape and personality, which gives her that extra kick of confidence. All you have to do is scroll through KJ's instafeed to find plenty of selfies and full outfit shots, she's well on her way to becoming a social media queen. One thing I really like about Kylie's sense of style is that she appreciates how stunning basic pieces look. Sure, the odd Balmain dress here and there looks fantastic, but some of my favourite Kylie looks are casual ones, and she could only be wearing two colours. She doesn't feel the need to dress like a circus tent to get attention which is exactly what I would describe as "wardrobe goals". There are plenty of Pinterest boards and Tumblr blogs dedicated to Kylie's style and ability to look absolutely fabulous on any random day of the week.

11 comments

  1. i like her style..so dark and cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so stylish but she looks a lot older than 17 and that is my only problem :p

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post! She is such a beauty! <3 And I love her style
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kylie is always my secret style inspiration! I wish I looked this good when i was 17...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Kylie's style just swaggin'

    BamBam Blog

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kylie has absolutely got it going onnnnn!

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. When it comes to the Jenner sisters i'm more on team Kendall (if I can say it like that & i'm talking about her style)

    http://julieswonderworld.com/ // Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I personally love Kylies and Kendalls looks :)
    x Lilli | www.LilliFerreira.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne