Style Crush: Olivia Palermo

3 July 2015

I always have a little style envy for anyone who lives in The Big Apple but Olivia is by far one of my favourites. It seems she's able to wear just about any colour or style and still make it look chic. She oozes self confidence and easily intimidates competition. I first saw Olivia on The City, a show featuring another one of my favourite fashionistas, Whitney Port. Olivia was the mean girl, the one everyone loved to hate, and soon made NYC her own. She's now married to Johannes Huebl (an incredibly handsome German model) and working hard to build up her brand and blog. Although Olivia's work ethic is also a great aspiration, her style in particular always catches me and she never fails to impress. Olivia is one of the only celebrities I look out for during the Fashion Week period as she continues to promote elegance and luxury through her personal style and the designers she chooses to wear. Although I highly doubt Olivia is as evil as The City made her seem, I still want her wardrobe.
All photos from Tumblr/www.oliviapalermo.com

12 comments

  1. shes a beauty with such great style :)

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she can do no wrong, what a woman!! <3

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her tailored style!
    www.isabelwithani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love her profesional style, she is definitely a style icon
    follow for follow?:)

    xoxo
    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best girl-crush-inspiration EVER!
    www.thelondonsbylaura.blogspot.com

    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. the best outfit style !!

    http://pedisource.com/nail-salon-equipment-furniture.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love Olivia and her style! She is amazing x

    Jana // Life of Jana

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love her style ^^ Nice post and such a lovely blog <3
    anyway, mind to follow me back via GFC? :)

    xoxo, Syarah

    Preciouzme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is awesomeness in this pictures

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne