Designer Crush: Prada

7 August 2015

Milan is the city sat right at the top of my travel list, one of the main reasons being my admiration for Prada. The luxurious fashion house was founded in 1913 has continued to dominate without losing an ounce of originality ever since. Whether it's releasing mobile phones, perfumes or luxury leather products; Prada always seems to be one step ahead in the industry. Their recent AW15-16 ready-to-wear show had become one of my favourites while scouting trends for the youthful vibe without straying from the brand's stylish reputation. Check it out below:
The classic Italian label not only stocks my favourite bags (the Saffiano leather totes), but is also responsible for some of my most cherished
catwalk looks. From their classic SS06 collections, which was crisp, clean and simple to their stunningly elegant AW13-14 ready-to-wearlooks from the runway. Prada has become an international label known for it's precise design for both men and women and deluxe prominence.
1-6

8 comments

  1. Love the retro, Italian feel of this collection. Very cool! Hope you have a fab weekend :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that first pink jacket, Prada collections are always gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a big fan of the colour pink however, both those jackets/coats are a dream!
    I'm a big fan of Prada accessories too, I've been lusting after a purse for years!
    Mantenso xx
    www.shesabouthatlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! I always think Prada is so interesting visually, like, high class businesswoman with an eclectic twist and it's great!

    Nadine
    xx
    http://geckoandgold.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first pink coat is magnificent !

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a Prada fan lover too! I just love this collection. Classic! <3

    xx,
    Lucy Van Dean | Instagram

    ReplyDelete


  7. My name is Joyce and my ex-boyfriend dumped me 8 months ago after I caught him of having an affair with someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don't know what to do, so I visited the INTERNET for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problems to him..... he cast a spell for me and assure me of 3 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my man came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Temple of permanent healing, you are truly talented and gifted. dr.jartospellcaster@gmail.com is the only answer to any relationship problem.he can be of great help and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man dr.jartospellcaster@gmail.com .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone needs to know the great love spell caster Dr Ogudugu I can’t tell how long it took me to find a trust worthy spell caster like Dr Ogudugu online, I am a very satisfied and happy person today. i have used many spell caster but none of them could bring my man back but Dr Ogudugu did. After his spell was done, My lover moved in with me. I want anyone who want his or her lover back to choose Dr Ogudugu for help cuz he is the right choice to go with. His love spell was excellent. call him +2348057266712 or Email: GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne