Let's Connect!

30 August 2015

One of my all-time favourite ways of finding new blogs and connecting with the ones I love is Bloglovin'. I came across the site naturally when starting my blogger and haven't logged out since. 
As an incredibly nosey Northerner, I love finding out more about the people behind the blog and I also think it's good for readers and followers to do so. 
If you have a Bloglovin' page, feel free to pop over to my profile page. There, you can find an archive of Anika May posts, for the good ones to the very, very, bad ones. You can also follow me to be notified of every time I post something new on my blog, as well as add Anika May to your collection of followed blogs. Anika May is also on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest (@itsanikamay). which I can never seem to log out of and Tumblr never stops running. I would also love to get to know and interact with the people that come across my page, it's so exciting for me and a brand new experience too. Nip over and say hi!
I hope you had a lovely weekend, watch this space for a brand new OOTD tomorrow morning!
1

4 comments

  1. It's always great to find a way to follow and find new blogs that works for you! For me I love g+ and gfc. Great post!

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to visit this interesting blog, cannot wait for the next post, thanks for sharing!!!

    xxx

    www.noragouma.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Pinterest -> FOLLOWED!
    Hope you have a wonderful new week ahead of you!
    With love, Suzy ♥

    THE KAWAII PLANET

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow you on bloglovin. You'll find the link to mine on my blog.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne