Kaftan Magic

26 September 2015

I think it's at the point now where I'm really struggling to let go of summer. For someone who infamously hates the warmer season, I strangely loved this summer and became obsessed with the variety of outfits I was able to wear. One piece I found difficult to part with is this bold print kaftan bought during the spring sales. I was immediately drawn to the pattern as my number one goal was to incorporate more colour into my wardrobe. This staple piece is the best tool to do so. The blend of summer tones make it really easy to pair with plenty of other colours without becoming too busy at first glance. It's incredibly easy to dress around this piece as I think it speaks for itself. The length means it can be easily worn during the day (it was ideal for my festival style) or for evening drinks in the summer heat. The kaftan is cool and light which means it's never a burden to wear. I love that it can be worn with black (my favourite colour to wear) and still look bright. It's magic!
Katfan - Matalan // Dress - Primark // Boots - Next // Watch - M&S // Jewellery - gifts & charity shops

16 comments

  1. What a great outfit - you look gorgeous! I LOVE the kaftan and the festival vibe is so cool!

    Hugs from Denmark x
    Mathilde | MATHILDE JULIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a good staple piece

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this kaftan on you, it really looks great against your black dress, it adds such a nice pop of color. Loving your boots too.

    Paula
    Thirteen Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get a kaftan that's easy and lightweight myself. I absolutely love layering but I live in the equator, so it's a tough situation, haha! Loving the outfit, Anika!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this on you! You look great :)
    xx Ama

    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete
  6. This kaftan is amazing!

    www.susannahzabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous look, the kaftan is lovely but I also love the way you have styled it with the dress and the boots!!xx

    Honeypot Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, love the print on the caftan! Such pretty colours- so perfect for Fall! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look lovely, I really adore the pattern on the kaftan! Beautiful!
    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete
  10. so so in love with that kaftan, beautiful!

    Bekah x | UNIQUELY DETAILED

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kaftan is very comfortable to wear. And this one, it suits you a lot. The colors look perfect on you. Gorgeous! :)

    All the love, Eiren. xx
    http://pastelavenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your kaftan!x

    http://styleflaw.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne