Sleek MakeUp Face Form Palette Review

21 September 2015

As a growing beauty fanatic, I love experimenting with new products and concepts. I may be a little late to this party, but I have been looking at some cheaper alternatives rather than splashing out on a product I'm not really going to use on a regular basis. Sleek is a brand that I never used to pay much attention to; they have always been a reliable label for lip gloss, but as the name inherits more prominence and they begin releasing more successful products, I've started shopping in their amazing line. Sleek's face powder is an everyday use for me, so it was only natural I would edge towards them for my first contour kit, the Face Form palette.
The first thing I noticed about this mini palette is the smooth texture of each shade, including the shimmery, lighter shades. It's quite common for facial powders and products to have quite a rough feel, meaning you have to almost dig into the palette to use it. I found with this product, just a few simple stroked of a contour brush was perfectly effective. This palette does come in different shades: Fair, Light, Medium and Dark. I think this is one of the reasons why the product has become so popular. In my case, it can be quite difficult to find contour kits that blend well with my skin tone, either they're too dark, too light or simply too expensive. The shades are built to blend with skin tones rather than clash.
The Face Form palette is very light on the skin, and isn't dusty at all. The easy-to-apply texture and subtle shimmer highlight cheekbones and show brilliant definition. The packaging of the product is very sleek (pun intended) and easy to carry. The palette is light and would easily slot into an average sized make-up bag without taking up too much room. The mirror inside is the length of the product to help you touch-up throughout the day. For £9.99 I think this Face Form palette is a great buy and will last quite a while; it's available at most drugstores or make-up counters. I would definitely recommend this palette to anyone who's a beginner in contouring or doesn't need a wide range of colours and shades.

34 comments

  1. It's nice to know that it is cheap compare to other
    Great review

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sleek palettes they are so cheap and to a good quality too :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the price, I think, this pallette is wonderful :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't usually contour but I would definitely go for a Sleek Palette when I do.
    At times I find it difficult to find make-up that matches or blends well with my skin tone as well, but I do think that this is mainly due to the fact that most drugstores only sell make-up products that suit people with lighter skin tones!

    http://nxha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard of this brand before! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

    Kisses,
    Anna
    www.workingchix.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review! Thanks fir sharing♥♥
    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This seems like a really good product! Nice to know there's a range of shades.

    Belle in Black and White

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great review Anika! ;)XOXO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely adore mine, I use mine daily!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  11. It definitely looks & sounds like a wonderful purchase. I love quality items at great prices. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect review!! Nice post!!
    Hugs,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow those shades look great! Thanks for introducing me to this!
    theradwife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great review! Thank you so much for sharing these!
    ♥♥♥
    Lynda | DylanQueen

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have recently hopped onto the contour train so I really need to try to get my hands on this palette. Thanks for letting me know that this product even exists! Will be purchasing it soon!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  16. Always reading great things about the sleek contour palette, definitely tempted to give one a try :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Extremely comprehensive; they sound like an extremely promising line, and the palette looks wonderful! Plus, it's affordable; what more can a girl want?!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  18. This palette sounds lovely. I'm not a fan of the matte black packaging though as it seems to get caked in makeup and looks filthy! I tried their I-Divine palette and rose gold blusher and loved them both. Can't wait to give this a go too,

    Roxie x
    The Beautiful Bluebird

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous palette and great price

    thriftylilpixie.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is a gorgeous contouring palette, girlie. Amazing price tag to go with it too. I'm sure it will serve you well <3
    xox Nadia
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. What an amazing little palette! It's absolutely gorgeous <3
    xxx
    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  22. Never heard of this brand before. Thanks for sharing! The palette looks so pretty :)

    be the plebeian

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really great review! I love the look of the palette, I've tried some blushes of theirs before so would love to give this a try! Your blog is beautiful :D xx

    elizabeth | ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | bloglovin follow for follow

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome review! Really helpful for a make-up noob like me lol. Have a nice day!

    Jeanine | www.closetadventures.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesome review! Really helpful for a make-up noob like me lol. Have a nice day!

    Jeanine | www.closetadventures.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I've never tried the sleek palette but it looks lovely. I've heard so many great things about the brand but I've never used it myself. Thanks for the review. Really helpful x
    http://christbelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very helpful review! I'm new to contouring too so I'll definetly check out the Sleek palette!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ooooh this sounds like a really great product! I haven't bought anything from Sleek in a while so I'll have to check it out next time I'm shopping! Great review x

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm such a massive fan of Sleek! I have the Sleek Contour Duo Kit which sounds pretty similar. It's such a lovely palette!

    Katya | The Beauty Harbour

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh wow, this palette looks beautiful. I've never heard of the brand but I think I might check it out. Thank you!

    coffeeslag

    ReplyDelete
  31. love the look of this, and get a great price

    http://blushinginlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  32. This palette looks amazing, especially the middle shade!

    Julia xx
    | http://www.juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.fr |

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne