A Big Thank You!

6 October 2015

Some very exciting news has just reached my ears! So, remember a while back when I asked anyone and everyone to vote for me during the stylefruits.uk Insider's Tip competition. Thanks to all the amazing people who took the time to vote, I WON! The prize is a super stylish Spiral rucksack which I can't wait to receive.  I just thought I would write this post to truly thank everyone who took a minute or so to follow the link and vote. The competition was extremely exciting for me as a new blogger and is a first-time I experience I hope to never forget. 
So thank you so much, and thank you for visiting Anika May.

xxx


13 comments

  1. congratulation ! :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Anika

    wendeeisaacs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Anika!! I am so happy for you :) My vote didn't go wasted, haha.

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so lovely, I'm glad you won congratulations!

    Z · HELLOZAUNI.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks great :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats hun!
    iamlam.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, girlie! I am so happy I voted for you :)
    Well done!
    xox Nadia
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations :)

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations darling! You totally deserve it <3

    be the plebeian

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the win- so well deserved! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats, dear! This is amazing :)))))

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne