Style Crush: Vanessa Hudgens

11 April 2016 Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK

Vanessa Hudgens style crush street style nyc outfits fashion
Vanessa Hudgens has always been one of my favourite celebrities. Since being 10 years old and watching the first High School Musical, I’ve been obsessed with her (and the rest of the cast). As much as I adore Vanessa’s acting and singing skills, her style has always been a crucial factor and is often watched by pop culture sites and blogs. Coachella is basically Vanessa’s ‘thing’, making her the queen of festival style and bohemian chic. Similarly, her everyday street style never fails to impress, even when she’s walking Darla!
Vanessa is one of the most stylish young celebrities I follow and easily one of my favourites. She makes normal, everyday outfits seem super stylish with a few accessories and plenty of confidence. Vanessa never goes OTT with colour or patterns, and when broken down, her ensembles are not complex but always give off a fashionable and put-together vibe - plus, she never adds pieces that will clash. I absolutely adore Vanessa's style and phenomenal fashion taste!

9 comments

  1. hi dear, great selection..in some pics she's so stylish
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her style too! X Laura www.mixtfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking awesome in all pictures. I love all dresses and want to purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vanessa is gorgeous and her style is always on point! x

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her style is amazing and she's just such a beautiful person in general, inside & out x

    Sara / AboutLittleThiings

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Vanessa's style so much! Especially during Coachella! Ahh, ultimate girl crush.

    Love, Richel. | Richel Goes Places

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is my style crush too! She is just so naturally gorgeous x

    Kiran | www.alittlekiran.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love Vanessa! Her outfits, hair, make-up looks.. The girl got the style!

    Mari
    www.randomstein.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah Vanessa is really very gorgeous, she actually knows how to carry herself in any outfit...Yes she is my style crush !!

    Miranda @ Flat iron Pro

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne