She Could Fly | Wishlist

22 May 2016 Skipton, North Yorkshire

Today is being spent in the lovely town of Skipton, one of my favourite places in the whole of Yorkshire. I have so many memories here, from visiting Bolton Abbey to lunch at the castle. Last summer, I loved visiting Skipton for an all-out girls' shopping day, so today's wishlist is inspired by those kind of summer outings. 

I think playsuits are crucial for summer. They’re not an item I’m really invested in, but yet again, multiple Instagram accounts and fashion magazines have swayed me. I really like how simple they are and easy to wear. Despite the unable-to-go-to-the-toilet-without-getting-complete-naked aspect, they’re super cute and fun to play around with. I chose the simple black Monki playsuit (similar), and there’s no doubt the high street will soon be filled with them.

The Maurices denim jacket really caught my eye (sadly, it’s out of stock but I found a similar one here). The medium wash is really versatile for summer style and has a cute cropped style that compliments the waistline. I think a cropped jacket is a summer essential, and denim will never go out of style. The jacket can be used as a layer, making it the ultimate wardrobe staple. Similarly, a simple tote is necessary. I absolutely love the Cuyana tote because it’s just a classic. It comes in a large array of colours, but I chose caramel to brighten up the look and contrast against the dark playsuit. The great thing about high quality bags are that they are lightweight and made to last!
If you haven’t noticed, I’m totally obsessed with phone cases. I recently had a post featuring my latest custom case (plus the discount code “ANIKA20CA” to receive 20% off from CaseApp). Today, I’m adding the white marble look to my wishlist with a phone case from Casetify – it’s super chic, very slim and would fit my iPhone perfectly.

Ankle boots are my weakness. I have too many pairs and I shouldn’t be longing after any more but I just can’t help it. Acne Studios is also my weakness but that’s something that I’m willing to live with. I absolutely adore their Pistol Short Boots despite the high price. The large stitching is unique for leather boots but I really like the classic style. They’re effortlessly chic and can be worked in a casual look, biker ensemble or formal outfit. The heel is the perfect size the lengthen legs without looking strange and black pairs with absolutely everything. To finish the look and theme of simplicity, I chose the Top Coat polish by Nars and Quay Australia sunglasses with a cool mirrored effect!


To check out the rest of the items in this wishlist, click here

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne