This or That | Summer Edition

31 July 2016 Ben Rhydding, UK

One of the best ways to get to know people is to find out what they like and what they don’t like. It’s not difficult to figure out what I don’t like because I have a tendency to complain and do plenty of that on Twitter. Still, I absolutely love reading “this or that” posts, or watching “73 questions” videos, and I figured doing a post like that on Anika May would be a great way to start a Sunday morning. So without further ado…

Ocean or pool?
Ocean, it smells better and I like the tides and waves. Plus I have a think about pools being full of germs.

Beach holiday or wilderness?
I’ve been on a beach holiday before (and sadly only one in my entire life), so I would say wilderness as it’s something new.

Watermelon or strawberries?
In all honesty, I really don’t like either! But I can drink a strawberry milkshake.

Bikini or one-piece?
I only like high-waisted bikinis, which are kind of like a one piece. So I guess one piece.

Lemonade or iced tea?
Ooooh I think lemonade. As much as I like iced tea, I feel like lemonade will always win.

Hotdogs or burgers?
I am totally and completely a burger girl. I’ll eat a hotdog any day but I love a solid burger, as you can probably tell by the image above

Hat or sunglasses?
I have extensions so hats make my head really hot, so I don’t wear them as much in summer. But I love sunglasses to hide my eyes!

Windows down or AC?
I always feel too cold with the AC on, but the windows down gives you that nice windswept look and you can fake a music video.

Sports game or concert?
Concert! I recently went to see Rihanna while the sun was shining and it changed my life!

Ice cream or ice lolly?
Ice cream for sure. I can’t bite into ice lollies so they are difficult to eat but I love ice cream, especially with gummy sweets on top!

Fireworks or campfire?
Can I have both? I love a campfire in the summer, but fireworks are so much fun to watch.

Flip flops or bare feet?
Depends where I’m walking. I like bare feet on the sand, but flip flops pretty much everywhere else. The noise flip flops make is horrendous though!

Water balloons or squirt guns?
I like water balloons, especially now there’s balloons that fill way quicker than they used to! Guns are too much effect for me.

What would your answers be?
*whole outfit above from Next*

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne