Girls' Night Out

11 October 2016 Leeds, UK

I love a good night out. Living so close to a city like Leeds means the best bars are only a train ride away and I can spend all night sipping cocktails that taste like bacon at Angelica Leeds, or stuffing my face until 4am at Revolution on Call Lane. It’s safe to say, being on a night out with friends is a lot of fun, but there’s something about girl bonding that’s just the very best. Getting dressed up together, while listening to the cheesiest music (obviously) and falling into hysterics over nothing. A night out just for the girls is perfect, and I always want to look my best.
When it comes to a night out, I like to keep it classically casual. One thing I always think is: “would I wear a leather jacket with this?” If the answer is yes, the dress is a go. This awesome cold shoulder dress from Boutique of Molly is an easy fave because the colour and design is perfectly stylish but not over the top. Everyone wants to stand out a little bit, but I’m not good with too much attention on me so looking cute is about as far as I’ll go (or try). I’ve been loving the cold shoulder style all summer, and it was an enormous trend from the beginning of April. So far, I’ve only worn this look in tops, but I’m certainly on board with a straight dress design. Sadly, this dress went out of stock a few days after I bought it – I know… devastating.

Amazingly, I already owned shoes that faultlessly matched the tone of the dress (Next coming through for me once again)! I actually own these wrap wedges in two colours, because I love them so much. The best feature is definitely the comfort, I almost feel like I’m wearing flats when I have them one because they’re so cushioned and the suede is incredibly soft – the perfect night out shoe. I’m 100% not one of those girls who’s being carried into a taxi with one shoe on her hand and one half way down the street, so a pair that’s long-lasting and comfortable are totally my go-to.
PS: there are plenty of goodies over on Boutique of Molly's site, go ahead and use discount code' ANIKAM20' to receive 20% off your order!
Bag // New Look (similar)
Shoes // Next (similar)
Sunglasses // ASOS
Watch // Blake LDN

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne