My Favourite 'Cheer Me Up' Playlists

28 October 2016 Shipley, UK

If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter, you'll know I had my wisdom teeth extracted on Wednesday and I'm certainly feeling the aftermath of having bone ripped from my face. So far, my experience has not been very pleasant, and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. The extraction itself was fine, although the root of my right tooth was so strong a second dentist had to tug at my face until it budged. The pain came after the bleeding slowed down, the happy gas wore off and my face swelling almost disappeared. The biggest struggle is definitely only being able to have soup and yogurt for 90% of my meals - I need a burger!

Sadly, I also have a cold on top of teeth agony, so my week isn't going that well. Between sneezing and trying to keep up with my blog, I'm not very cheery. However, when I feel this down, music is always the answer. As I'm not feeling too good, I have put together a collection of playlists I always go to, when feeling down. 




Enjoy!

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne