All About That Backpack

30 November 2016

Happy last day of November! I’m making it a thing, it’ll catch on. It’s so unbelievably cold right now. Actually, it is believably cold because it’s winter, but I feel like it’s an English think to talk about how the weather is totally unexpected no matter what time of year it is. 

 When I think chilly, I think anything knitted. Which is exactly why the awesome knit cardigan is a must for this time of year. I can only wear it when it’s (unbelievably) cold because it is just too cosy. The wool blend comes in handy, and I absolutely adore the colour. It perfectly suits the season, but blends really well with other colours and underneath different garments, despite its length. The length is actually what drew me to the cardigan because I like to have something to my knee, and always have the option to wear boots too. When it comes to this cardi, I like to keep it simple underneath, because the green pops a lot more with black behind it.

The outfit is also very simple so I can show off a new little gem: the rucksack. I actually received the item in a swag bag from the Next Press Day and it made my year. I cannot put into words how long I’ve been on the hunt for a rucksack that’s unique but still within my style barriers. Something different that I can still pair with my everyday outfits. After first laying eyes on the bag, it reminded me of a bomber jacket (hence the nickname, the Bomber Jacket Backpack). I think I’m one of the only bloggers who does not have a nylon bomber jacket in a pastel colour so this bag is my way of jumping on the band wagon. I’m obsessed with the colour! It’s so pretty and I think will suit every season this year. I’m also happy to report it’s not just one of those ‘showy’ bags, it’s actually functional. Yay for rucksacks!

Cardigan // Matalan (similar)
Rucksack // Next
Dress // ASOS
Shoes // Converse

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne