Passion for Plum

17 November 2016 Bingley, UK

I love this colour! Any chance to wear it I'm totally going to take advantage of and today is the day. I don't do a whole lot of workwear posts on Anika May because I no longer work in an office, and I have no desire to return. Yet, the one thing I do miss is the super chic office outfits! It's one of the reasons I was so drawn to Suits, the women always look so stylish!



I'm a big fan of a-line dresses as I find them flattering for my shape and they don't make me look shorter. This perfect deep plum dress from Next caught my immediately online, because the style is skater-like but not childish. The crease in the centre of the skirt is a really chic feature I like, it's so pretty! The great thing about the a-line style is that it pairs well with basically everything, so I wore my favourite leather boots (also from Next) and an old trench coat from the one and only, Primark.

Also featured in this look, is my new favourite handbag from Boutique of Molly! I wore one of their stunning dresses earlier this year and you loved it, so I'm back with this awesome shoulder bag. I never used to be a fan of bags with a chain, but I saw this and thought it would go perfectly with outfits on the more formal side. I can adjust the chain to make the bag elbow length or a little longer, giving me two styles with one product. I like the simple style and lightweight fabric - ideal for an office look! Thanks to the lovely people at Boutique of Molly, I have a discount code to share on my blog! Don't forget to use ‘ANIKAM20’ at the checkout to get 20% off your purchase! Let me know what you get! 💜

Coat // Primark (similar)
Dress // Next (similar)
Boots // Next


1 comment

  1. That color suits you perfectly :)

    x Gitta // www.gittawitzel.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne