Exploring in Floral

15 June 2017 Eldwick, UK

Going for walks has got to be one of my favourite things to do. It’s a very basic activity, you don’t need much, but the benefits are always positive. Whenever I’m in a bad mood, not feeling well, or want to get some easy exercise in, I just go for a walk. Luckily for me, I live in quite the scenic area of Yorkshire, so a beautiful stroll is only two steps away.
What I wear on a walk depends on each day. Today, was a beautiful summer’s day so I wanted to be a little girly and threw on a floral dress from Next. Florals have been my favourite pattern since being a child. The print can come in basically any shape or size and can be worn to literally anything – which makes them awesome. Unfortunately, when I pulled up to my location, a rainstorm broke out (I knew this sudden heatwave was too good to be true) and the woods quickly filled with water. But the best thing about post-rain walks, is that everything looks SO. MUCH. GREENER. The trees and plants are even more alive!

Converse have become a big go-to shoe to me recently, and I feel like up until now, I was really taking them for granted. I’ve had this classic pair since school, and they’re still in top condition (minus the mud). I love how they add a casual twist to this look paired with a denim jacket. Converse all the way! Shop the pieces from this look below!




Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne